Monday, April 12, 2010

F - Friends (tv)

Friends: thing, javascript:void(0)tv show

Initially I didn't like the show "Friends". This was based on about 2 minutes that I had seen where Ross seemed annoying to me in the same way that Kramer was annoying on Seinfeld (which I hate). So I decided that I didn't like it. Then I saw the episode after the Superbowl the first season, and decided maybe it wasn't so terrible. Also I thought that Jennifer Aniston was pretty hot.

I'm glad I changed my mind, because it turned out to be a pretty fun show. Even if it went down-hill a bit after the London Wedding episode. Chandler got less funny with Monica, and Ross totally messed up when he didn't marry the really hot British Woman Named Emily. It was still a good show after all that though.

SEE ALSO: TV, warped perception of reality, accents, quotability

No comments:

Post a Comment