Tuesday, May 18, 2010

P - Paint Ball

Paint Ball: activity

I've only played paint ball once in my life. It taught me two things: 1) I'd never make it as a soldier and 2)even though I'm not a huge gun fan, paintball is fun. I didn't have any camo to wear, so I had a bright colored longsleeve tie-dye shirt (the only longsleeves I could wear in the summer). I think I'd like it more if I were only playing with people I knew. I was with a group for a bachelor party, so I knew a lot of the people, but there were also regulars playing (the kinds with their own gear that play all the time) which decreased the fun for me. I'm sure I pissed them off too because I had no idea what I was doing. I also remember getting flanked and being shot in the neck (which left a welt). I think I'd like to do it again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment